Saturday!! Saturday!! Saturday!! Jon's flight arrives at 4:59 EST! Then after going through customs, getting striped searched by the NYPD, getting his bag off carousel 8, waiting in the cold for a cab, driving across the Williamsburg Bridge into the city, and finally making it into Greenwich Village I will get to see him at 6:00pm EST. I AM VERY VERY EXCITED!!!
Can you tell?
It's been 2 months since we last saw each other. And I'm guessing 2 more before I get to see him again. So far it's working but I can't lie, I would like to see him more often. Any one have any ideas???? Maybe I should be a flight attendant, but then I think of me freaking out during take offs and landings would not be a good way to soothe the passengers. 

4 comments:
Have fun!!!
You guys are super cute. Long-distance relationships are HARD but if you can pull it off, they sure build good communication -- at least, that's what happened with us!
Finally - a photo and blog about the new fellow! I've been wondering about you...
This baby should come out sometime in the next 3 weeks which I can't wait for. Then I plan to come and visit you in the fall when I can hopefully take a break from nursing and mothering 2. How does Sept.-Oct. sound?
What a great picture -- you guys make a cute couple! Kevin and I did long distance for 6 months...then we got engaged and were married 6 months later. The long distance was hard, but worth it!
Hope you enjoyed your time together!
Post a Comment