January 22nd, 2008 I turned 32 and Heath Ledger died four blocks from my apartment. I think most people felt the same way I did, shocked. I was not a huge fan of his but still was very shocked and surprised. Now the speculations start and I have heard both sides if the stories. He was into drugs, he wasn't into them just OD on a mixture of meds. Who do we believe? I think I will believe Britney's comment, "We all never really die y'all". Thanks for those wise words Brit.
Nonetheless, here are some shots of outside his apartment taken from my camera phone on a sunny Sunday stroll in Soho.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I Wish I could Quit You
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Isn't it weird how you can grieve people you don't know? For some reason, his death has made me very sad. I agree about not knowing what to believe or not believe, and does it all really matter anymore anyway? I guess I'm mostly sad for his little girl, who will have to live with salacious rumors that surrounded his death for the rest of her own life. It's tragic all around.
Post a Comment