CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cherio Then....

Hello from London!!! I have been over here for about a week and will head back to NYC on Sunday. Just a little trip that I had planned for a month or so. Why am I over here you ask? Teeheehee, I guess you will just have to wait for that answer.
I will post photos when I get home and update you all on the craziness that has been going on. A lot of new events.
Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!!
Talk to you soon!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

The suspense is killing me...why are you over there?

The Houston's said...

You are killing me!!!!!!!! Hurry up already!

Sandi said...

We're waiting....

Kristen OQ said...

I am ready to hear too...
;)

Amy S. said...

What is going on?? Engagement?? Can't wait to hear!

Dallas said...

When are you going to let us in on the secret? I'm so ready!