Since 2000 I have dressed up as Britney Spears. I did this out of spite to all those who would continue to say, "Do you know who you look like..." At first it was fun. Red Space Suit, Sweaty Pink Bikini thing with a Snake, Madonna Wedding dress. But for the past 3 years it seems to keep going down hill. Pregnant with a looser husband, Pregnant with older child on hip and dropping him in public. But nothing was worse than this year. CRAZY BALD LADY!!!!
Enjoy making fun of me..... Bethany went as the drugged out Amy Winehouse. If you notice the black boxes on both of our ankles... those were our rehab alcohol detectors.
Ayla and Matt were the very posh David and Victoria Beckham.
Still Crazy and Busting out the car windows.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Happy Halloween 2007
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Very funny...I remember the "red spandex" Brittney from 2000. Didn't you win a contest?
Post a Comment