CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some people...

So my roommate went out with this guy one time. One time months ago. It was a pretty lame date, as I recall. He sent this to her today to ask her out again. He is so full of himself it makes me sick. This is the typical over 40 but thinks he is way younger NYC guy.
He's "Given up on the written word" but yet he was on his way to go "do some writing". Way to contradict yourself fool.
After he sent this he found out that she has been seeing a mutual friend of his. So he sends her a "break-up" email that says:
 
Hey,

Bumped in to Tom Ruff after I sent the vid earlier. He mentioned that you guys have been seeing each other and are together now. No worries. He's a great guy. But, obviously, we can't see each other anymore. Strict rules about such things. Just so you know, I didn't mention that we were dating. 
Good Luck!
E

They went out ONE time!!! Why is it that women get labeled as the crazy ones when there are men out there like this? This isn't the first time one of us has been "broken up with" without even dating a guy. 
Some men are insane!! This for sure is one of them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of mean to post, but still very funny.

Jamie Chitty said...

Mean? The guy is a tool.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for making my day.

Anonymous said...

That guy seems like a d-bag! Funny post Jamie!

wavesofmylife5 said...

I am little late posting on this particular thing, but you happen to be friends with my boyfriend on Facebook and he noticed you posting pics of the New York Yankee baseball game. So I looked up your page. Knew I went to high school with you at Haughton. And then seen your blog and read this part and thought it was funny because when you are single guys dont get that you do date more than one when you are "single" and just dating lol.