CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Almost Holiday!!

Since living up in the North i have learned that I can not just say Merry Christmas as there are other people up here who celebrate things other than Christmas. So I now have to say "Happy Holiday's" to be politically correct. I am excited about being back home in 4 days and be able to say "Merry Christmas" freely.

Jon flying in to NYC on the 23rd and then we head off to Shreveport on Christmas Eve. Hopefully there are no delays or we will miss our connecting flight for sure and be stranded in Dallas.

This is the first time for my family to meet Jon. Fingers crossed that all goes well and we won't scare him off. He is meeting mom, dad, Rick, Kelly, Tyler and Elisabeth. We might try to make it down to see my Grandmother but will see if we have time in there. He also will be meeting Danielle, my best friend since kindergarten.

We will try to show him good ole' Louisiana Southern hospitality with sweet tea and lots of hugs. He will have to learn the phrases, "I reckon", "Sure enough" and "Bless his heart". He is excited about the seafood part and will share oysters with my dad.

I will keep you all updated on the events and how everything is going.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and an even better New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Wish we could meet him! Ya'll have so much fun!! Give your family a hug for me!!!!

Hollie Reese said...

Swing by Houston so we can meet him!!! Have fun!! We miss you!