For all my Blogger friends out there I have a question for you.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done for love? ie, move to a different state/country, quit your job, changed religions, traveled to the far depths of the world just to say i love you, etc...
I am doing a little survey for a story and would like to hear your stories. Please leave a comment and let me know.
(new photos coming soon)
Friday, July 27, 2007
Things you Do for Love
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm thinking...
I'm so jealous you live in NYC.
I don't know what the craziest thing is that I've done for love. I'll have to think about that one.
I guess some might consider moving 17 hours away from my family a bit crazy (Ohio to Texas).
I'm thinking, too. But in the meantime feel free to post another blog!!!! And I guess I will forgive you for not coming to the reunion!!! Maybe.
OK, the only thing I can think of is driving 5 hours to Destin each weekend when Greg and I were dating. Boring, I know. I think I have forgotten all the really crazy stuff b/c I'm sure there's more...
Post a Comment