Sure it's a new year and I have fallen on my new posts. Why? well maybe it's because I have been busy. Or Maybe it's because I haven't felt like writing. Or maybe it's because I have the flu. Yes! That's it! I have caught what all New Yorkers have right now. The horrible disgusting flu. I am sure you all will get it just by reading this because I have sneezed all over the computer screen several times since writing this. Also, with the fever and meds in my system it feels right now that my hands are not attached to my body and I am having to tell them what to type.
So here is what's to come in the new blog posts:
Christmas Updates
New Years Updates
Prince Concert
Birthday list Updates
New Travel Plans
Life and Love updates (or lack there of)

0 comments:
Post a Comment