So I haven't taken many photos from this summer. I will try to better in the fall for you all.
Here are a few that I had left on my camera.
One night I went out with one of my best friends Meredith. We didn't realize till we saw this picture that we both looked the same for the night. Hmmm I remember it being cool when we were in Jr. High but at age 32 and in NYC, not so much. It didn't matter though. We still managed to pick up men, haha. The guy in the middle had the hots for Meredith. Yes, the guy in shorts sitting Indian style. He was standing on the other side bar and I saw him noticing her from a distance. So he and his friend came to sit closer to her hoping that it would help his chance. Did I mention that he is wearing shorts and sitting Indian style??
One of my best high school friends came to NY for work. Tyler Turner. It was so great to see her. I haven't seen her in years. She was a cheerleader with me since 7th grade and one of my best friends.
We went to the Gansavort for a night out in the Meat Packing District.
Another night out with my girls Ayla and Meredith. None of us really checked the forecast, not that that would have helped, but there was a huge downpour. We were stuck with only one umbrella for the 3 of us. I'm glad it happened because it made for great memories. We were drenched when we got to the next hot spot.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
One Random Summer
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment