Two of my old friends came to NYC for a visit and I was blessed to get to see them for a night.
My dear friend Misty Spenser was in town for a few days last week and we met for dinner. (Misty is the one in the middle) She moved here when I did and we got to know each other from the start. She had baby Drake while she was here and since moving to TX she has baby Luke. It was good meeting baby Luke, who looks just like his brother.
Another old friend was in town. My old Collage suitmate Christy Turk, Now Christy Smith. I haven't seen her since 1999, and I can say that she hasn't changed a bit. Except for the fact that she has 2 kids now. It was so good seeing her. It has been way too long.
Puerto Rico pics to come..... I am waiting for Jon to download his......
Friday, August 22, 2008
Old Friends are Blog Friends
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I want those beach pics!
it was so good to see you! Can't wait to hear all about your next 'move.' have fun=)
Great to see pics of Christy- I saw her at Homecoming last year! And you're right- she hasn't changed a bit!! Glad yall had a good visit!
It was fun to see the pics of Christy & her kiddos...I remember that fun time of being suite mates...it was very fun...you, me, Christy & MaryAnn! You know...they were so good & studied...we were so good at goofing off and having fun! I came across our Spoon Bandit & Fork Freak pictures a few months back...what were we thinking? Love & miss you!
Post a Comment