CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Ok, Ok, Ok.....

Why has everyone been thinking I am engaged when I have been single for a year??? Who have you guys been thinking that I was seeing?? Here's what's been going on.....


In September I met a guy at the Rhode Island wedding that I was doing. He was a guest and we just hit it off and danced the entire wedding. He is from NJ but happens to live and work in London. Of course when I finally meet someone that I actually feel I have a lot in common with he has to live in another country.

We have seen each other since. Two weeks after meeting him he had another wedding to go to in Boston. So he got me a ticket to come see him for the weekend. After that we knew that we for sure wanted to see each other yet again. So we planned a trip to London.
I went over for 9 days and it was amazing!!! I am ready to go back and probably will in the next few months. He's a perfect male version of me, dance routine, TV quotes and everything. He will be in NYC in January for my birthday. Maybe one day you can all meet him, but in the meantime I don't want to say too much in case I jinx it. So far it seems too good to be true.



Everyone meet Jon Lay....



Also, I have a new job. Yes, again. I am now in the fashion industry!!!!! Very exited about it and will write another blog on that later.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

He looks cute and very Jamie-like with the posed dance/ice moves. :)

Good luck!

Amy S. said...

He's very cute, Jamie! I'm happy for you and hope all works out.

How fun going to London. Did it bring back memories of when we were there??

Hollie Reese said...

What!! You are one crazy girl! Any man that will dance with you is a keeper! Maybe you can teach him the moves to PYT.

What is your new job? I want to hear more.

The Houston's said...

Did he dress up like Brittnie Spears for Halloween, too??? Or was he K-Fed?

Dallas said...

He's a cutie! yea to a new boyfriend!!!!! And how fun that you get to go to London to visit him...what do they call it? Across the pond?

He definitely looks like he is a keeper...nice moves on the ice!

Tesney said...

Glad to know the reason for the trip was a good one...he is handsome!

Looking forward to hearing about the job...

Jamie Chitty said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments about Jon. He read them all, teehee.