CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Wait is over, Here come some pictures

Here are the photos of my family trip to the lake. Of course all the photos are of the kids but they are the fun ones, right???

I had a Mr. T shirt made for Tyler. I call him Mr. T from time to time so i thought it was fitting. I m sure they will never let him wear it but it was nice to hear him say, "I pity the fool who wears a Mr T shirt, I pity the fool."I Also got him a Light Saber just like Luke Skywalker's. He LOVED it. He loved it so much that he never let it leave his sight. Not only did he sleep with it every night but he even took it to the bathroom with him.



Little Sweet Elisabeth. She loves her dollies and her girly stuff. She is a girly girl. I can't wait for her to get older so we can go shopping together. Here is her with her Cabbage Patch that Nana got for her.I Love this pout. Not sure what it was for though.Tyler is a really good golfer for 5 years old. I taught him how to line up his putt (like I know) while we were playing putt putt.Then we took it on the course with the Big Dogs. He was a pro. Lining it up.....

Walking out to his beautiful hit...

He made par. Way to go T!! Here he is waving to his fans.

He doesn't even need a caddy. E wanting to get in on the action.Rick, E and T Going on a Bear hunt.

Dad, T and Mom. Not sure what they were looking at


If you have seen pictures of me at this age you wouldn't be able to tell us apart. At the pool with the kids. Tyler is a great swimmer


Out on the lake. Yes, the worm is real. No, he didn't eat it. I told him that I would pay him to do it though.
Proof that I got in the water with them. Yes, i swam in the lake. I swear i didn't stop kicking my feet and screamed the whole time to scare away anything that might have been close to me. Tyler thought that i was joking the whole time and acting like i was scared. It was real fear, that's for sure.
Poppie and T driving the boat.
Ya that's right, we are Chitty's and we are cool. We know it AND we show it.


This is before the fight broke out on who gets the drive the boat next.



5 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

Oh my gosh...they are the most precious kids! How fun just to be their aunt and get to spoil them like crazy. Congrats on your swimming in the lake accomplishment!

Amy McCown said...

Hey stranger. I found your blog on Melissa's. Rick's kids are so adorable. They are lucky to have such a fun aunt. It sounds like you are having so much fun up in NYC. It is such a great town.

Amy Cox McCown

Hollie Reese said...

I cannot believe you got in that water! I am so proud!

Jamie Chitty said...

Amy Cox?? What the heck?? Where have you been??? and why are you in Europe??

Jamie Chitty said...

Amy Cox?? What the heck?? Where have you been??? and why are you in Europe??